Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Mundane

Hello Thursday!

I keep thinking to myself it's Friday, which is silly because I honestly have nothing to look forward to this weekend beyond spending time with the kids and my daily (NEVER ENDING) cleaning.

I recently started using a chart system for Haylies behavior. She's normally a very well behaved and polite child but in the last few weeks shes been letting this Dr. Jekll and Mr. Hyde attitude come through and I don't like it. Even Phillip has made comments about it when we Skype.
So far it's been working for us!

She gets upset when she's bumped down a color and is starting to learn that her actions have consequences and there are some things that she does that are NOT okay in this household. They use a similar behavior system at her school so she's already familiar with it!

I honestly don't have too much to write about right now, Hayden is going to take his morning nap shortly and I'm going to clean the house and figure out what we're having for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment